Tuesday, June 30, 2009

B'day pic~xD....


(my sis give me this limited edition mousepad)
cool~~
Yo
fe
w day didnt edit blog ady~
hmm let see...
i'm so sad~~bcoz i sick for my b'day xD..
29/6/2009~my b'day~
i try to recover on that day~
bcoz i need celebrate with my friend!!!!!
so i get better that day~
and i celebrate my b'day with friends at~~
SUNWAY!!!wongkok & redbox only xD...
i'm so happy that i receive so many present~
wahahahaha.....

thx to PinG ArthuR Alison Stella BeN Omar
Chicky MelissA HengKit....^^

wow!!!i got a challenge drink the huge jug of milk tea
with Arthur!!!!!

hahahah~~try to drink the whole jug
with 11straw xD...

wow...see that 2gals~~sit bside me looks so tiny>.<
ish~they are so tiny xD~and there is
Chicky & PinG....

keep playing with phone haiz~~
this guy call hengkit~and he like to say~
lol!!!so random u guys xD.....

No comments:

Post a Comment