Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

Is ady so long i didnt update my blog~
sorry to make all of my reader that want to know about my life xD..
Is 2month i didnt update this blog~
jus now i try to sign in but almost forgot my password~
but tembak the right password in the end~
This 2month i have been dreaming~
my mind is totally blur~
and dunno want to do wat~
plus my college mid term exam is going on now~
lazy to study xD....
Sigh~now getting blur and blur~
so much thing to do now~
ASSESMENT~ASGINMENT~wow!!!it's kill me....
try to be hardworking~and now we also got serving to do @.@"


I'm in crush~
even though i'm stupid~but i in crush lol...why this happen???
but i like it~~ xD so enjoy crushing muahahaha~~~

the reason i hate blogging is~~i upload my picture damn long~30min~
for 5 pic~sorry to say that is kinda wasting time so i didnt update my blog time to time~


No comments:

Post a Comment