Sunday, June 21, 2009

~21/6/2009~Father's Day xD.....

Picture Of The Father's DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally~~~i have my dessert~~WASABI ice cream....
wow~its nice and the thing jus like eating wasabi xD....

After meal~~~My Father order a cup of coffee~
The MILK glass so kawaii xD...

We also order tempura for our meal xD....

This was my Father's meal~its looks not so nice~
BUT....its nice to eat xD....

This was my mom's meal~beef and sashimi pasta~
is 2mini food in 1 set~cool xD...

This is my meal~wow is so delicious~
~yummy xD...


This is my drink xD...
Apple Green Tea~quite nice to drink kakaka...
New Taste for me^.^
v

Red colour is Blueberry Soda~
Yellow colour is Pasion Fruit Soda~

First we have potato Salad xD...



Today have dinner at Pasta Zanmai!!!!


Note:Sry didnt take picture of my sister's meal~
bcoz her meal come at last one~xD...

No comments:

Post a Comment